RE: Sundays Big Basin Run

To: "'Rick & Carolyn'" <walters@mail.softcom.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Sundays Big Basin Run
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 10:08:38 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Thanks Rick for letting me tag along in the empty seat.  WHAT A BEAUTIFUL
DAY!  I've got the bug back into me to get my '62 Sprite's clutch fixed.
Jeez I procrastinate a lot.

Got a bunch of pictures of the run to Big Basin.  Anyone have a site so I
can send them to you for a post?  Let me know.

David L. Vrba
'62 Sprite MKII
Dublin, CA