RE: New alum. radiator installed

To: Andrew.Griffith@ReadRite.com, grbyrns@ucdavis.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: New alum. radiator installed
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 11:27:03 -0700
Glen,

You could have had a custom made 3 row (new) cored stock-looking radiator
for $150 and saved yourself a lot of work. The Bugeye radiator is about 12
x 14 so if yours is a two row, the three row would still have more cooling
area.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
Discount Online Hotel Reservations in the U.S.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A