Re: Fwd: Re: Spark Plugs and Gap

To: Jeff Boatright <jboatri@emory.edu>
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: Spark Plugs and Gap
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 19:03:46 -0400
Cc: nosimport@mailbag.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Jeff Boatright wrote:

> Peter,
>
> How much do they cost and how does their heat rating compare to the
> N9Y Champions (or NGK BPR6ES)? And importantly, why would they give
> more power?

Guys

Peter did NOT sell me these plugs for the Sprite.
I saw them on his Web site and asked him to send me a set to *try* in my
Sprite.
He also told me that he had "NO LISTING" for a Sprite and that they were
for newer German cars.
BUT.... My Sprite is noticably quicker with these plugs. I even went
back to NGK BP6ES but thru the Bosch plugs in at Kevin's rally. I had
fouled them due to a carb malfuction previously but glass beaded them
and they are in the car now. Big difference. But not being correct for
the Sprite, I may be burning holes in my pistons. I do not have but
maybe 2000 miles on them and spread out over 2 different installations.

Then again for about $20, all I can say is WOW!

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ