1275 parts for sale! make me an offer!

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1275 parts for sale! make me an offer!
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 16:08:11 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
I sent this list a few days ago and I have sold a few of the items.  So far
I have sold enough to pay for my oil cooler, oil lines, and driveline.  Now
I need to sell the rest to pay for the header and side exhaust that I have
to have built because nothing fits!!

Make me offers on any of these, I am open to suggestions!

PARTS:

1275 ribcase  tranny, 4 spd, 3 synchro, new rear seal (for the driveshaft)
and a new input shaft bearing, sounds good, no rattles, 1st geared only
popped out with the stock shifter while climbing a steep incline(sounds
funny, but after I shortened the shifter, it didn't do it) the shifter is
shortened about 4" and is extremely quick through the gears.  make me an
offer!

I have a pair of SU carbs (72 1275)in great condition with manifold,
heatshield and 3 new return springs, the car ran perfectly and idled
beautifully with these carbs. make me an offer!

I have a rebuilt starter that has less than 1000 miles on it. looks and
works like new, bendix is perfect and the teeth are not chewed up. make me
an offer!

Rebuilt bosch alternator, works great, charging warning light
didn't go on at idle! make me an offer!

Clutch kit, pressure plate, t/o bearing (carbon stock)and clutch
disk.  1000 miles, virtually unused! make me an offer!

1275 cylinder head.  Rebuilt w/ new valves, springs and stem seals, planed
and cleaned.  All threads are in good condition with no stripped or broken
studs. 0 miles. Includes the rockers, pushrods, and the valve cover. make me
an offer!

Good rebuilt water pump, no leaks, works great. make me an offer!

Purolator oil filter adapter for 1275 w/fram filter and mounting bolts. make
me an offer!

Thats the major parts that are left, sorry, but the block, crank, cam, etc
are all toast.  E-mail me if there are other parts on the OUTSIDE of the
engine that you might need, I didn't write a full list.  (ex. oil pan,
backing plate, flywheel, valve cover, pushrods, etc)

Barry Palmer
72 MG Midget (12a Rotary conversion almost finished)
71 Standard beetle (daily driver, stock except for a fat 1600 dp, 4 tip
monza
header, and a nice system)
66 Baja Bug (barely street legal play car!)