British Invasion Bugeye!

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: British Invasion Bugeye!
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 22:43:17 -0500
Who wants to buy a brand new Bugeye? Yep!, Brand new from...Johnny
Lightning. Right hand drive and over 2 inches long! It is part of the
new British invasion series. Includes 1960 Austin Healey Sprite, 1961
MGA 1500 Twin Cam, 1962 Jaguar E-Type Roadster, 1961 Triumph TR3A, 1963
MGB Roadster and the 1967 Sunbeam Alpine! The coolest part is on the
back. If you own one of these cars in this body style just send in your
picture and they might do a run of your car! Not only these years but
similar bodys to these..58 to 61 Sprite, 62-69 MGB Roadster etc.
I know some of you would just about bust if your car was made into a
toy...that your neighbors kids could play with.
I tried to send a picture but it may not have worked.
Bruce Lowry