First post - Rubber bumper help

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: First post - Rubber bumper help
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 23:42:41 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi to all,
This is my first post to the list after interesting reading for about a
week.

I am currently looking to purchase a Sprite or Midget, and have over the
last few weeks seen several.
I was originally looking for a car that was between 1965 to 1974, although I
have also looked at a couple that are a little newer. The newer cars, after
1975 all have the rubber bumpers and I have not found anywhere to purchase a
replacement.
Are these available like the older chromed type, I have looked at Moss
Motors & Victoria British and neither seem to have a replacement.
Some of the cars I have seen have had paint bad jobs with the bumpers still
attached, what can anyone recommend to clean and restore the bumper.

Mark
Plant City, FL