Re: DCOE Full radius ram pipes

To: Bryan Vandiver <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: DCOE Full radius ram pipes
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 14:28:23 -0700 (PDT)
Bryan,
Bolt on mod.  The only thing you have to do is drill
holes in the back plate of the filter if you have a
filter that uses studs in the center to keep the
filter cover on.  The bellmouth of the FR's is much
bigger than the stock rams, and would interfere with
the FR's.  You have to move the studs outboard of the
rams.  Really - it took about 5 minutes after I had
the backplate setup.  Again, Stapleton's book is
concise and clear on the mods required.  I did not
change jets, but suspect I could go to bigger mains
with the extra air flow.