RE: Miata

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Miata
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 21:31:36 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Speaking of Miata's, has anyone seen the hard tops for them?  They're really
kinda sharp.  I'm on a mission to find a hard top for my Bugeye, so that my
mom can rest at night, and I ran across a few pictures.

        start waving at Red Miata's with the top down   around the 19th of
Sep.
Colorado Springs is a ways from Boulder, but if you see a red Bugeye (I plan
on it being a daily car by then!) please honk, and I promise I'll wave back!
I also know some great drives around the Co Springs area so let me know if
you're looking for some!  :)

Patricia