Re: Miata

To: Patricia.Sauthoff@blvdmedia.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Miata
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 21:33:35 EDT
In a message dated 8/16/00 10:39:28 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
Patricia.Sauthoff@blvdmedia.com writes:

<<  I'm on a mission to find a hard top for my Bugeye, so that my
 mom can rest at night, and I ran across a few pictures.  >>

Patricia,

I don't have the e-mail address with me as I am in the land of fruits and
nuts this week (LA) but look through the archives under witches or spurs and
send a message to Elizabeth and Fisher Jones.  They had a couple of hardtops
if I remember right.  NFI, etc.

This will make your mom feel better because you are protected by a plastic
top?

RHouston...Fisher may contact you if he sees this...the often read the list
as they have a bugeye racer and a gazillion parts.  Come to Spridgetstock
2001 and pick up a top, Brad's picante recipe, and a love of Modello Negro
and venison.  Got any good deer hunting near you in Colorado?