Re: Was Seat adjustment, now WD40

To: Ajhsys@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Was Seat adjustment, now WD40
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 16:41:04 EDT
In a message dated 8/17/2000 10:05:04 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Ajhsys@aol.com writes:

<< To loosten (loosen? Hmmm, got to get out my spel chekr.) stuck parts, the
 best product is called Busty (www.hogwash.com  Wait till you see the label!)
 and you can buy it from Ed (JustBrits@aol.com) Kaler, the infamous detractor
 of the Spridgets list.  Next in line would be PB Blaster which is available
 at most good auto parts stores and giant hardware megastores. >>

Actually I use gun bore cleaner I picked up at a salvage store for 25 cents a
can--works great.  But it is probably as accessable to the average shop as
Busty and PB Blaster are, while WD40 is in every shop.  Not disagreeing as to
effectiveness-only to accessability.

--David C.