Re: Was Seat adjustment, now WD40

To: DLancer7676@cs.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Was Seat adjustment, now WD40
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 10:40:04 EDT
In a message dated 8/17/00 10:26:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
DLancer7676@cs.com writes:

<< Was just wondering, Allen, if you spray your car seat tracks with WD40
where the water was going to come from to wash it off?   Maybe soaking in
Kevin's pool with the electrodes??  <G> >>

- - - - - - - - - - - -

I just was at the New Hope Auto Show and parked the Midget with tonneau in
place.  We had a drenching thunderstorm, whilst I hid under a hummer tent.
When We returned to the Midget, my seat was fairly dry, passenger's seat was
also dry, until my son accidentally dumped the water from the tonneau onto
it, and the floorboards and carpeting were completely soaked.

Unless you never drive in the rain, the floors in a Spridget will get wet.
They were designed to.  The rain will wash off most lubrication.  Lithium
grease is the best choice for seat rails, as it is water resistant.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport