zippo vintage g.p.

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: zippo vintage g.p.
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 16:47:33 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
come one come all!
ok we sprang for an ad in the program for this event and we will be there.
a couple of customer's cars will be running and we will be set up for track
side suport.  so any list members attending the g.p. at the glen stop by and
say hello.  look for the "speed research and restoration "  banner.   our
rag tag bunch will be camped under the blue and white canopy.  looking
forward to another fantastic vintage racing weekend.

chuck.
look for the good guys in the black t-shirts......... :)