Re: Back seats

To: "Paul A. Dolloff, Ph.D." <pauld@ekpc.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Back seats
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 23:30:38 +0200
Hi,

I have a back seat in my Midget. Haven't seen any other so it seems to be
pretty rare.
It is not really a seat, but more a cushion to make the area behind the
look nicer.
My seats are as far back as possible so there is no legroom at all.
No backrest either.
Not very safe, people without legs can easily fall out of the car without a
backrest!

I've rummaged through my pictures, but I don't seem to have one wich shows
the back seat.
>From my memory mine look a bit different. Maybe the cockpit of a Mk1 is
shorter?

Theo Neeskens