Not LBC, but LBB

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Not LBC, but LBB
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 14:35:07 -0700 (PDT)
Just got back from doing a house inspection (we are buying a new house). In any
case, while going over the house with the inspector, and wading through the
piles of old stuff in the garage, I noticed the front wheel of a motorcycle
sticking out. Under the pile of stuff was a 71 NORTON 750 commando, yellow and
complete!
I asked the seller about it who said he's had it since new, and was going to
give it to his brother-in-law when he moved.
I told the guy, that I'd take it off his hands so he wouldn't have to move it
;-)
Damn, I should have wrote the bike into the offer contract :-(

 - Bryan