RC40

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RC40
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 21:01:36 -0400
Hey,

Anybody got tips on putting an RC40 on my Spridget to suck out the nasty
burnt fuel from my Swiftune Sports Tourer 1380? I hear that the distance
between the two boxes is critical for good performance. Can I just get a
Mini system and bodge a few bends and extensions in it and mate it up to
my LCB or is there such a thing as an RC40 made for Spridgets?

Dean Meyer
Vice President of the Marietta Mini Minority(M3), a small chapter of the

Atlanta
Mini Madmen(AMM), and a tiny division of the Georgia Mini Gang(GMG).

1964 Morris Mini Minor Traveller "The Woody"
1967 Austin-Healey Sprite MK III "The Big Block"
1972 Land Rover Series IIA SWB Station Wagon "Kinabalu"

***10 miles west of the Big Chicken in Marietta, Georgia, USA.