Re: Monza vs. Stebro

To: Bkitterer@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Monza vs. Stebro
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 01:45:27 -0700
Bob,

I took a look at the muffler, but there are no longer any markings on it
that identify the brand. I checked through some old receipts, but didn't
come across one for this purchase. I feel fairly certain (from memory) that
this thing is an Anza exhaust. I don't know that these are even made
anymore, and even an Internet search turned up very little except a few
cars for sale with an Anza exhaust. They seem to be mostly associated with
Italian cars. (Fiat, Lancia).

Anybody else have one of these?

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
Discount Online Hotel Reservations in the U.S.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A