Re: Cockpit insulation

To: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@avaya.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Cockpit insulation
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 14:17:05 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Bill,
    Check out www.insulshield.net from the streetrodding world. I've used
almost all of their products and have no complaints. Their products are abit
pricey but they do what they advertise. Their noise reduction materials work
wonders. I think that their materials can be purchased in smaller quantities
from what is shown in advertisement, because we purchased smaller rolls at
the nationals in Louisville. Stay away from the jute backed materials. They
soak up moisture. The hardware store furnace duct insulation usually helps
some, but is very limited. Hope this helps.
Jaybird