Re: PA Clue Rally this weekend: questions

To: "Graziano, Michael" <michael.graziano@csfb.com>, "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: PA Clue Rally this weekend: questions
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 12:38:18 -0400
This is being held in the WestChester area, I am unsure of the starting
point. As sson as Allen quits surfing for obscure facts and gets back to
his email <VBG> I am sure he will post more info. Unfortunately I can not
attend :-(

Larry

At this exact moment in time 8/21/00 11:20 AM, michael.graziano@csfb.com
made the profound statement:

>Does anyone have any info on it?  I'd like to go, but don't know any of the
>details.
>
>I emailed Allen,  but haven't gotten a response in a few hours.  He must be
>out of the office or something.  <grin>
>
>Graz
>
>This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain
>confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.  No
>If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all
>copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the
>sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute,
>print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended
>recipient. CREDIT SUISSE GROUP and each of its subsidiaries each reserve
>the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks.  Any
>views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
>where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state
>them to be the views of any such entity.
>Unless otherwise stated, any pricing information given in this message is
>indicative only, is subject to change and does not constitute an offer to
>deal at any price quoted.
>Any reference to the terms of executed transactions should be treated as
>preliminary only and subject to our formal written confirmation.

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.