Re: PA Clue Rally this weekend: questions

To: michael.graziano@csfb.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: PA Clue Rally this weekend: questions
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 13:23:12 EDT
In a message dated 8/21/00 11:26:06 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
michael.graziano@csfb.com writes:

<< Does anyone have any info on it?  I'd like to go, but don't know any of the
 details.

 I emailed Allen,  but haven't gotten a response in a few hours.  He must be
 out of the office or something.  <grin> >>

Geez!  Gimme a break!  I was catching up on the weekend's e-mail because I
was not around to read it all.  Several hundred messages.

I responded to Michael privately.  If anybody else wants to come on the
rally, it is in Chester County in Southeastern PA this coming Saturday.

Let me know.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget