Re: Bugeye grill on eBay

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, geopro@cyberdrive.net
Subject: Re: Bugeye grill on eBay
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 10:01:13 -0700 (PDT)
You can get a new repro from AH-spares for much less. They even offer one in
stainless.
So far, I have yet to see a 'repro- grill', that actually mounts to the orginal
hole without having to redrill some :-(
I have two orginal grills, not orginally from my car, and the mounting pegs
line
up perfectly.

 - Bryan

>To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
>Subject: Bugeye grill on eBay
>
>Group
>
>A NOS bugeye grill on ebay going for only $229. at this point. And they have
FIVE