Re: Spridgetstock 2001

To: Fisher & Elizabeth Jones <fisher@hctc.net>
Subject: Re: Spridgetstock 2001
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 21:22:40 -0500
Cc: "Charles D. Sorkin" <cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com>, Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Beatles Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band album, song "A Day In The Life"
I read the news today oh boy
Four thousand holes in Blackburn Lancashire
And though the holes were rather small
They had to count them all
Now they know how many holes it takes to fill
the Albert Hall
I hope that answers any questions.................