Re: Big Healey question. (no LBC)

To: Toby@intri-plex.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Big Healey question. (no LBC)
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 22:28:22 EDT
In a message dated 08/22/2000 4:44:41 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
Toby@intri-plex.com writes:

> Has the price on Big Healeys (especially a 100-4) dropped? Is a big healey
>  not worth that much in that condition? I was surprised and almost tempted
>  bid when I saw that the auction ended without any bids. (starting bid was
>  $8k, with no reserve)

I wondered that myself Toby.  I thought the body looked a little wavy, but
that may be my monitor.

I thought I even posted a query to the big healey guy on our list.  Maybe
this is a well known aluminum sheet pop rivet and bondo car that the AH
affionados all know about but wont rat on their buddy.  (pick your own def of
AH)

Or maybe they are going the way of Model T's and A's and the prices are
coming down...since the AH guy are so OLD now and the younger crowd, Toby
accepted, may not have as much interest now.

Ed, move the walker and O2 bottle closer to the PC and give us the scoop!

RH...yeah I saw the cat on the mailbox already.........