Re: Whupass road tour

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: Re: Whupass road tour
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 20:49:36 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
WST,

I found the karting site a 'walk down memory lane'.  I raced those little
suckers for a number of years as a kid; before being old enough to drive a car.

Thought I'd see pictures of my old "Titan", but no such luck.  Perhaps you've
seen or at least heard of them.  Dual aluminum conduit tube frame, live axle,
disc brakes.... and a 'sprung' front end.  Quit expensive for the time; setting
me back 500 newspaper boy dollars (kart, no engine).

Have fun and good luck... wish I were going.... love that smell!

WFO Herb