Re: Bye Bye

To: <DLancer7676@cs.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bye Bye
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 21:22:08 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
David, It's a bit up for grabs. I figured that if someone were
interested and looked at a map they could deduce a direct route from
San Antonio to Charleston, S.C. and then to do the same for the way to
Hays , KS., Denver and thence to Spokane, Wa. .  Should they live in
close proximity to the most direct roads to these places then they
would send me thier # and when or if I passed through I could give
them a call. Where do you live?

    Brad