Re: Running again, plus a spark plug issue

To: cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Running again, plus a spark plug issue
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 16:44:07 EDT
In a message dated 8/23/2000 9:26:21 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< Try Platinums, he suggested, and since I had a set in the glove
 compartment, I did, and sure enough, the car fired right up.

 Has anyone else ever heard that Copper plugs can be permanently fouled by
 just a good soak in raw fuel?  What's so different about Platinums? >>

Copper, platinum--I still like Champion plugs.  Even though I did load up on
the Bosch that Autozone had on sale recently.  Couldnt resist the great price.

--David C.