replacing lucas generator w/ lucas alternator on a 1275?

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: replacing lucas generator w/ lucas alternator on a 1275?
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 18:55:16 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
I intend to replace the generator in my '67 Midget (1275) with a lucas
alternator (from a 1275) that I got used.
(this will work, won't it?)
Can anybody tell mee which wires go where?
I'm headed out to the garage right now to try and figure it out, but I
thought I'd ask too see if someone could make it easier for me. ;-)

thanks in advance,
Dave
'67 midget