Re: replacing lucas generator w/ lucas alternator on a 1275?

To: Dave <dgfox@uswest.net>
Subject: Re: replacing lucas generator w/ lucas alternator on a 1275?
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 21:04:32 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Did you get the plug with the three wires with the alternator? The two brown
wires go to the solenoid on the lug that the battery hooks to. The brown with
the yellow tracer plugs into the original brown with yellow tracer. That's
If I am wrong, the list will let me know. BUT, I have been running my 65 with an
alternator for 5 years so far, so if I am wrong, the car doesn't know