Re: Seeking: Oil dipstick 1500

To: "Jean-Francois Gratton" <jfgratton@w3m.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Seeking: Oil dipstick 1500
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 08:10:20 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Make sure that there is a seal in the dish at the top of the dipstick.
Currently I need one. (gonna fix it today). When that seal is missing, oil
will blow out the dipstick hole, especially at highway speeds. I made one
out of rubber a couple years ago, but I think the original is felt.

Larry
78 Midget