Re: Fw: spray paint for our cars - Try Tower Paints

To: ptegler@gouldfo.com, triumphs-owner@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net, spitfire-enthusiast@egroups.com, nass@egroups.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: spray paint for our cars - Try Tower Paints
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 10:14:12 EDT
In a message dated 08/24/2000 8:32:02 AM Central Daylight Time,
ptegler@gouldfo.com writes:

<< I just sent this email in response to another listers question
 and feel that all the lists could use this info

 Anyone needing color matching for ANY vehicle after 1930
 Tower offers custom Spray cans and volume paint supplies based on
 PPG and Dupont codes >>

IMHO (and experience) R & R in CAL is WAY better.  Dick Main  Rmbj8@aol.com

Cheers..........

         Ed