Re: My Friends, Today Was a Good Day (Chock Full Of LBC)

To: MJohnson@cfworks.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: My Friends, Today Was a Good Day (Chock Full Of LBC)
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 15:39:55 EDT
I always give members of my team whenever they want it, even when it is a
pain in rear.  If they ask for the day off they need it.  If I always refused
I know that some would take a day sick and some wouldn't work as well.

As for one of my previous bosses - I had more sick days (about 12 in a year)
than in the previous 6 years with other bosses and I never worked late for
him.

Only I can decide whether the cold and sore throat I have is bad enough to
keep me at home or at work - my boss is not a doctor.

Daniel1312 - stepping down from the soapbox