RE: Almost done, now sealers.

To: PAsgeirsson@compuserve.com
Subject: RE: Almost done, now sealers.
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 08:22:25 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I use an oil barrier along with the hub gaskets and O-ring, it think it's
called "Hylomar", it work really well! The last time I used it was about a
year and a half ago and still no leaks, but on the other hand I've only put
about 250 feet of mileage on the car since then... pushing it out of the
garage... and then pushing it back in. All joking aside... I've used this a
lot on other cars over the past 20 years and it does a great job of keeping
oil and grease where it should be. I think Hylomar is more popular in the
UK.
-Drew in San Jose w/ '62 MKII Sprite