Re: 1275 clutch fluid line

To: Daniel1312@aol.com
Subject: Re: 1275 clutch fluid line
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 03:02:15 -0700
Cc: tzuchow@attglobal.net, ajones02@pharmanetics.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Close, just keep in mind the 'chemical' difference.  That's what matters.

It's kind of like putting a solvent, which came in a can, into a plastic jug.
The next day you find it all over the floor.  You've put other solvents in jugs
and didn't have this problem, what's the difference?  The chemical composition.
Both are solvents, just not the same.