Re: Almost done!

To: Bryan Vandiver <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Almost done!
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 11:39:05 -0700
Bryan,
     I already have a list of things to "fix" before it is roadworthy.  The
pinion
seal in the diff leaks.  The oil filter canister leaks through the center bolt.
The antifreeze drain valve on the side of the block leaks.  The pinion bearing
brass cover on the steering rack leaks.  The carbs are a bitch to adjust because
the throttle shafts and linkage is old and sloppy., etc., etc., etc.
     Then I can't wait to see what will develop when it is road tested!
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite