@ Ebay Bug Eyes

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: @ Ebay Bug Eyes
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 06:47:25 -0700 (PDT)
Ok folks...I sent the lister an email and here is the
response on the 2 $50 Sprites:

No pictures. No titles.

For parts only. No floors, sills, trunk floors. Tree
fell on one. Rear clip
on one not too bad.

Both have 948 cc engines, transmissions, rear ends and
steering racks. One
set of 1 1/8 SU's , both heads are on the engines. One
turned a few years
ago. Put oil in both. Some gages. Wheels and brake
stuff still there.

Both have noses, but rusted, one dented.

Can pick up with trailer. Level hard ground.

Salvage cars.

One is 1958 with very low (odd) engine #, the other 59
or 60 I think.

I had engine # written down somewhere, if I find I
will send to you.

Also have BI nose with good metal with 10 inch
separation on RH seam for $250
if interested.

Other stuff too (big AH and TR 3 and 6 also).

Thanks.

Sounds like scrap for the most part.

Dan

=====