Re: @ Ebay Bug Eyes

To: Dan Dwelley <maine2me@yahoo.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: @ Ebay Bug Eyes
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 07:58:22 -0700
Dan,

You're being too generous I'm sure... I think free would be too
expensive... from the sounds of it, there's likely not even any useable
parts. Are you sure the biddings not for how much he'll_pay_ to have
someone haul it away?

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
Discount Online Hotel Reservations in the U.S.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A