Re: Interesting Bugeye body modification

To: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Interesting Bugeye body modification
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 19:04:50 -0700
Cc: te51levin@yahoo.com
Trevor,

That looks like a Walker fiberglass bonnet, but I think it is a home
modified Bugeye bonnet. The Walker is about the only one that I like other
than the original. I think the Walker has slighly larger headlight buckets
and plexi covers. Also, I don't recall the Walker having the fender beads.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
Discount Online Hotel Reservations in the U.S.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A