Re: Fw: Stuck Clutch

To: "spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: Stuck Clutch
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 06:22:13 -0500
I just flushed the hydraulics on my friends E-Type Saturday. Where the hell
did they find a jacking point under the back end of one? I had to jack up
the whole side of the thing and put the stands under the frame rails. The
whole exercise really made me appreciate the simple design of our spridgets.
I will definitely pass up on the chance to replace the rear pads! The only
bright spot of the day was my test drive -the music that that 4.2 inline six
puts out winding through the gears is better that sex(almost).
Dave Camp