Re: bugeye w/ht&paxton on ebay

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, samesq@pacbell.net
Subject: Re: bugeye w/ht&paxton on ebay
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 16:58:35 -0700 (PDT)
Actually it seems like there are some major discrepancies in the seller's
description. He says it's been in storage since 1962, but the car has rust like
it was on the road a lot longer. Also, I noticed that the interior paint is
blue, while the exterior is white/rust/bare so it was obviously painted.
Personally I think the guy has no idea what he's talking about, but it may
still
be a pretty decent deal for a project given the hardtop, and super charger, as
long as the body is straight.

 - Bryan

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=426880201&r=0&;