Re: bugeye w/ht&paxton on ebay

To: "Michael Lupynec" <mlupynec@globalserve.net>
Subject: Re: bugeye w/ht&paxton on ebay
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 09:36:38 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I agree with everything except the "narrow neck" water bottle.  I believe
the one on this car is the original one, right down to the brass tip on the
cap.  As far as I've been able to discern from reading all the available
books, ALL the bugeyes had the wide neck water bottle.  The only narrow
necks out there are actually aftermarket ones.

Bob