MGB Price??

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB Price??
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 07:11:51 -0600
All,
   Sorry if this is a repeat..don't know if the first email went
thru.....................no replies.
I would like to get some opinions on the value of a 1980 MGB
convertible, British racing green with tan interior. My brother is the
original and only owner....car is in great condition and is all
original...only 21,000 miles. I believe this is the last year the MBG
was built. Can anyone offer an opinion on the value/price?
Carlos
1966 Sprite currently under repair...(My wife is original owner but her
niece had a problem with the brakes and smashed the right front fender/
radiator about 10 years back and we are just getting around to fixing it
now!)