Re: MGB Price??

To: "Carlos and Pat" <verahink@go.giis.net>
Subject: Re: MGB Price??
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 21:05:31 -0700
Cc: "Spridget Mail List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
According to NADA:  Book values for a 1980 MGB:

$3125 ..Low Retail Value -This vehicle would be in mechanically functional
condition, needing only minor reconditioning. The exterior paint, trim and
interior would show normal wear, needing only minor reconditioning. May also
be a deteriorated restoration or a very poor amateur restoration. Most
usable "as-is". Note: This value does not represent a "parts car".

$5500..Average Retail Value - This vehicle would be in good condition
overall. It could be an older restoration or a well-maintained original
vehicle. Completely operable. The exterior paint, trim and mechanics are
presentable and serviceable inside and out. A "20-footer".

$10,850..High Retail Value - This vehicle would be in excellent condition
overall. It could be a completely restored or an extremely well-maintained
original vehicle showing very minimal wear. The exterior paint, trim and
mechanics are not in need of reconditioning. The interior would be in
excellent condition. Note: This value does not represent a "100 Point" or "#
1" vehicle *.

David Riker
74 Midget
63 Falcon