ebay isn't this bad

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: ebay isn't this bad
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 20:54:54 -0700 boundary="----_=_NextPart_000_01C0187F.F4A59C42"

------_=_NextPart_000_01C0187F.F4A59C42
        charset="iso-8859-1"

Wow!  A 1975 Midget for a mere $1,495.  And we know what it looked like back
in 1975!  At least on ebay people put up pictures from the same decade in
which they're trying to sell the car, not the one it was bought originally
in!

 http://classifieds.excite.com/cgi-cls/ad.exe?P61+C14+A0+R960880+Q553125532

There is also a car adverised as original for $10,000 that is brand new
looking, but they say they have the original dealer info, so that'd be kinda
cool.  I can't imagine where they would have kept this car though to keep in
in such pristine shape!

http://classifieds.excite.com/cgi-cls/ad.exe?P61+C14+A0+R952282+Q553125532

Patricia
'59 Bugeye
 <<Excite Vehicles Classifieds.url>>

------_=_NextPart_000_01C0187F.F4A59C42
        name="Excite Vehicles Classifieds.url"
        filename="Excite Vehicles Classifieds.url"

[InternetShortcut]
URL=http://classifieds.excite.com/cgi-cls/ad.exe?P61+C14+A0+R960880+Q553125532
Modified=305F39EC7F18C0010C

------_=_NextPart_000_01C0187F.F4A59C42--