Re: Hemmings likes AH Springs

To: boxweed@thebest.net
Subject: Re: Hemmings likes AH Springs
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 10:33:54 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Actually, I love ALL kinds of classic cars.  I would love to have a '65
Thunderbird, for instance.  (Just that no money, no place to keep it, and
limited mechanical skills keep me from buying one.)

I heartily agree with him on the Spitfire, BMW 2002, and the '64-'66 Pontiac
Tempest 326 conv.

IOW, it's a fair list.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport

boxweed@thebest.net writes:

<< But did you look at the other 9 "sleepers"?!   Yuuuck!!!

 Bob