Re: Re: More: UK-spec Midget 1500 hose question

To: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Subject: Re: Re: More: UK-spec Midget 1500 hose question
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 12:57:48 -0400
Cc: mgraziano@mindspring.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Looks like a radiator drain plug.  Small, hard on the finger valve
turnerthigamajig (kinda looks like a wing nut) and an open end.

    A__A
  ___||___
//________

Kinda like that with the // signifying threads.

Mike

Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca> wrote:
> mgraziano@mindspring.com wrote:
>
> OK.  I see the block connection better in:
>
> http://www.brit.ca/~tboicey/midget/pics/midget_overdrive_day_two_10.jpg
>
> THat is definitely a drain hole, not only on my old engine, but on the new
>engine, and the three engines he had at the shop.

  What does the fitting look like that goes there and plugs it?

--
Trevor Boicey, P. Eng.
Ottawa, Canada, tboicey@brit.ca