Re: More: UK-spec Midget 1500 hose question

To: "Trevor Boicey" <tboicey@brit.ca>, <mgraziano@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: More: UK-spec Midget 1500 hose question
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 13:14:35 -0400
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Watch the RWA stuff now ....  be nice..    Let's be honest here...

go to any on-line classifieds and look at the ratio of RWA's to all the RB
models
you'll see.  When you do find one (rwa) it's either totally crapped out, or
pristine.

As with any model ... it's a matter of taste    ('..matter of Choice' ,  OK all
you PC'ers out there!)

Personally I'll always take the RWA for the wheel clearance, slightly 'older'
looking, slightly
classier character of the limited years of this body style.

Paul Tegler   wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com