Re: Tachometer

To: Roger Cotting <rbc@ili.net>
Subject: Re: Tachometer
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 19:51:43 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Roger,

Reomve the housing. On the inside is a variable resistor pot with a
screw head slot. Turn it to adjust. I've since bored a hole in the
back of the housing so as to allow adjustment while wired up.

Jeff

At 6:05 PM -0400 9/8/00, Roger Cotting wrote:
>I've installed a Mk III tachometer ( positive ground) in my 1960 Sprite
>w/ 1275 Motor. It works, but seems to read 2000-2500 rev's too high. Is
>there anyway to adjust these tachs. I looked and the loop is OK about
>1/2-3/4 inch.
>Thanks
>
>Roger

Jeffrey H. Boatright, PhD
Assistant Professor, Emory Eye Center, Atlanta, GA, USA
Senior Editor, Molecular Vision, http://www.molvis.org/molvis
mailto:jboatri@emory.edu