RE: Jack points in RB Midget

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Jack points in RB Midget
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 10:30:04 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
I don't know if this post is the result of a discussion I've missed, but
there should be 4 jack points (the little holes in the rocker panels).
BUT...my original parts car only had two, which is something I didn't notice
until a few months after I had it.  The problem? Someone had welded covers
over the front part of the rocker panels to conceal lots of rust (and
covered the front two jack points).  The rockers were so rusty that the new
welded pieces were coming off.

Adrian

J. Adrian Barnes
Business Information Group, LLC