Re: Jack points in RB Midget

To: rdrake@bfree.on.ca, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Jack points in RB Midget
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 16:58:23 EDT
In a message dated 9/13/2000 1:24:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
rdrake@bfree.on.ca writes:

<< Where do you put a floor jack to jack the front? The
 back? Where do you put jackstands to hold it up safely? >>

Bob:   I place my jack under the rectangular frame cross piece in front, and
under the differential in the back.  Jackstands, I place under the axle in
the rear (carefully avoiding my brake line), and under the frame rails in the
front.  It will be interesting to see where other listers place theirs.

--David C.