Re: New List Member (NOW, no LBC content)

To: mhanna@ball.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New List Member (NOW, no LBC content)
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 10:03:10 EDT
In a message dated 9/12/00 5:16:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time, mhanna@ball.com
writes:

<< Ben,
 How do we know that you are not Richard Head's cousin ? Or somehow related
 to Midgetman ?
 Do you have a cat ? Listen to Zappa ? Time will tell.
 Mark Hanna
 AN5 (everything else is just a Spridget)
 (Flame suit to full power)  >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Jeez!  Give the guy a chance to get to know us a little, Mark!  You are
trowing all the good stuff at him on his first day!

In other news, two days ago I saw a guy mowing his lawn with a parrot on his
shoulder (Well, it was white so it was probably a cockatoo, but I didn't want
to say he had his cockatoo on his shoulder!), then, yesterday, there was a
guy at the laundromat with a snake around his neck!  There's never a cat
around when you need one.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget