Re: Website updated...

To: Toby@intri-plex.com
Subject: Re: Website updated...
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 10:03:17 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 9/12/00 5:54:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Toby@intri-plex.com writes:

<< I was surprised he was still standing. I ran over got the girder off of him
 and he went to go sit down for a bit. Nasty cut on the scalp... 5 staples
 and a few hours watching Monday night football at the Emergency room later,
 he was fine. It could have been MUCH MUCH worse.  >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

OUCH!!!  I'm glad he's OK.  Next time you build an engine hoist, wrap it with
yellow caution tape until it's finished.  (How often do you build an engine
hoist?)

I'm thinking that you are pretty handy with your construction projects.  You
might want to build a rotisserie for future projects.  You might also want to
move to the Philadelphia area to make it more convenient for me!

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport